Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: IQ900-RS Set Up Question

1. Back To Top    #1

IQ900-RS Set Up Question

I recently upgraded my Aqualink-RS with a IQ900-RS and unless I am crazy, I could have sworn that the AUX's that weren't being used were hidden on my One Touch Panel. The only thing that I can manage to do since I put the upgraded board in is to change the labels on the AUX's to "Not Used". Is there a way that I can hide the AUX labels so that I dont have to cycle through them when I am turning off/on my equipment? I have attached a pic to show you what I am talking about. Thanks for the help.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: IQ900-RS Set Up Question

Perhaps someone here can answer, but this is more a question for Aqualink Tech Support. If you don't get an answer soon, you might give them a call.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    TF-100 Test Kit, ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Flagstone, 36"SF, Pentair VS Pump, EasyTouch W/Remote, Rheem 400KBTU Htr

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry
    Sydney, Australia

the only way i know of is there is a "Blank" in the alphabet so when you edit the "Label you scroll through then you can select the "Blank". But the line will still show but with no lettering.
    16,000lts Fibreglass, Magna Mineral Pool Water
    Jandy CV340 Cartridge filter, Zodiac TRi SWC, Z4 iAqualink, Jandy Laminar Jets, Solar Heating, Spa Jets with Jandy 1.5hp Epump operating everything.

4. Back To Top    #4

Orlando, FL

I have an AquaLink RS OneTouch (rev R) and have always had several AUX labels show on the screen (which I changed to Not Used also). If you eventually add another relay controlled feature, you must first get rid of the NOT USED label. The relay drivers will NOT permit any relays to engage until that particular label has been changed.
    18K Pebble Tec pool & spa, Jandy Jep2.0 VS ePump, Jandy CS250 cartridge filter, Sta Rite Maxi Therm 333 propane heater, Hayward Aqua Rite SWG, Heliocol solar panels, remote fill/drain—All controlled by AquaLink RS8 One Touch