Wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for just purchasing the adapter part of these retrofit combo pack deals. Got a warped one and don't need the new cover to go with it, just the plate.
Item I'm talking about is the black deal there that goes under the cover to match up with old pool screw designs.


Having a rough time figuring this out and it seems the deeper I go into online pool catalogues the further I am from the end.