Austech Leak Detection & Pool Repairs, Austin, TX

Drockfresh

LifeTime Supporter
May 27, 2012
Austin, TX
It's about time that I posted about this company.

They installed a new skimmer on my pool two years ago. The part where the skimmer touches the pool has been leaking constantly.
I have a report from a leak detection company that says the skimmer was not correctly installed (not properly connected to the pool).
Patching does not work. I now have to dig out my deck and replace the skimmer they installed.
Basically, its costing me twice to get the job done correctly.

They installed a salt water generator BEFORE the pump. As you may know, this can cause the pump to explode.

Thanks for this post. I am going to be getting new plaster next year and will be sure NOT to use these people. Are you going to get the location of the generator reworked on your own? This sounds like a serious error on their part.

I had to hire another firm to move the salt generator. I spoke to H&H Tile about replastering my pool. http://www.handhtileandplaster.com/
They claimed to do alot of work in Austin but I have not checked their references.

Wow! Sorry to hear that...what a waste of your time and money all because the Installers refused to read an installation manual...most tell you that the SWG is installed AFTER pump and filter.

Best of luck to you on the repairs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.