Just uncovered my pool this week and it was pretty well green. After some bad advice and a few lessons learned I came to you guys to get me straight.
I thought I won the war on algae but noticed it's creeping back.
I've been testing my water daily and yesterdays numbers were
I should note that my shock FC was 12 and that was using liquid bleach on Wed.
Today I added 2 more gallons of bleach brining my FC number up to 6.
Talk to me, what do I need to do to rid myself of this for good? Higher FC levels over a longer period of time?
What I'm seeing.