Air bubbles in return jets

Round up the usual suspects: low water level, stuck weir in the skimmer, loose drain plugs on the pump, poor seal on the pump strainer basket, and leaks at the fittings, especially any couplings.

In your particular case, I'd also add a good eyeballing of the inline chlorinator. You might be getting some venturi action in there and drawing air through the lid.

If you coat any suspicious areas with shaving cream one at a time and watch the bubbles, you might get lucky and locate the leak.

Problem solved: I use a Hayward 4 port valve SP0735 to switch the flow between main and skimmer. This valve has a little shaft 0 ring. This O ring was bad
and there was where the air was entering my system.

I had a new one that I had ordered years ago as a replacement in case they ever quit making it so I would not have to replumb my system, so I just changed it out with the new one and now there are no air bubbles in my system.

This is for information only in case other people have a similar problem.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.