Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hello to all

1. Back To Top    #1

Hello to all

I have just found this site after 3 years of trying to figure it all out, with the help of pool store, neighbors and internet sites.... This is an amazing site and I love it... have a 24 ft Doughboy, 48" deep, live in the country, hard hard water, and every year I go thru the same ordeal, and every year pray for a better opening, with this site, it will be easier to maintain all summer and give me some insight into how to do it better and enjoy that water rather than cuss in Illinois

2. Back To Top    #2

Raleigh, NC

Re: Hello to all

Welcome and good luck with your Summer 2014 season. People here are really helpful and friendly and knowledgeable. You are in good hands.
    Cheerio, NCSalt
    NCSalt! IG - Mountain Lake 21x40/Vinyl Liner Fiberglass stairs/Hayward Sand Filter/Polaris 3900 w/Booster-pump (5060)/SWG Aqua Rite-Prologic-T-15 cell/Hayward Elec. Heat Pump/2 skimmers/Gallons: 18900/900 sq ft stamped concrete/Concrete Coping/TF100-Test Kit Hot tub: Dynasty Spa/Neptune Series, 5-person, 400 gallons, carbon filter plus 2 regular filters, LED color lights. "I control my pool, and not the other way around":-)

3. Back To Top    #3
    South Carolina

Re: Hello to all

Hi Diva and welcome to TFP

Stick with us and this will be a good pool season for you
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!