Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: The ultimate party pool?

1. Back To Top    #1
    Missouri City (suburb of Houston, TX)

The ultimate party pool?

I wouldn't mind having a set up like this one. ... arty_pool/
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

2. Back To Top    #2

Richmond, Va
    Wow, that's something! From your lovely pool to that........that's how I feel when I look at my little pool and then see some of the fabulous pools represented on this forum! However, mine still gets the job done and what a lovely Saturday with the floats, tunes and water!
    18 ft.52" Round Atrium AG -7600 gallons, Sand Filter, Vinyl liner, Royal Entrance Steps, 80 lbs.solarsalt

3. Back To Top    #3

Ontario, Canada
    you tink he could have got a bigger LCD for is bar area..

4. Back To Top    #4

They sold a ginormous inflatable screen on a while back. My luck a dustdevil would take off with it.

14,000 gallon, in ground, plaster, free form, play pool.
    Sta-Rite Max-E-Glass with a 1.5 hp Emerson motor
    WaterCo Micron High Rate sand filter S750 490 lb, 4883 sq ft - using ZeoBest
    In floor Polaris cleaning system
    Blue Diamond robot for those after storm days when I can't wait overnight for the in floor to clean it.

5. Back To Top    #5

Morris, IL
    I was thinking, I want to build a deck up to my existing one, I figure I could put a retractable screen in the soffit of the sun room, and then just put a projector and DVD player, surround sound unit, etc on a rolling cart. That would be perfect for watching movies from the pool. And it is not 10 grand either. Although you can get them from ebay for less.

Above Ground / 18' Round / Vinyl Liner / Sand Filter / 100K Gas Heater / Salt Added / No Nature2

6. Back To Top    #6

Ft Lauderdale, Florida
    We used to do this at my Pastors house for Superbowl Sundays. using the side of his neighbors house as the screen.
    Imagine, larger than life sized football players coming at you!

I did this a few years ago for my son's birthday party sleepover. I had almost two dozen preteens on the backyard lawn, used two king sized bed sheets strung between two palm trees and a projector, dvd, stereo system, running a STARWARS all night party. My wife was pulling full time duty making pop corn and pouring sodas.
    Halfway through the second one, 3/4 of them were asleep! Pop corn bags and cups all over the yard. Kids in sleeping bags all over the place.
    It was a blast.

My poor pool was invaded the following day.

Hmmmm.... maybe time for a Pirates of the Caribbean theme party.
    Sean Assam -
    National Accounts and Commercial Products Manager
    AquaCal Heat Pumps
    AutoPilot Salt Chlorine Generators

7. Back To Top    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Poolsean

Hmmmm.... maybe time for a Pirates of the Caribbean theme party.
    OOOH OOOH!!! Road trip!!!!

8000 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, 12" sand filter (don't have the specs on the pump), TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, CYA-Chlorine Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!