Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hello Everyone

1. Back To Top    #1

Gardners, PA

Hello Everyone

I have been posting for a while but just got around to introduce myself. I installed my first above ground pool when I lived at home in high school many years ago. My wife and I had an 24' round Intex pool over the last four years but took it down this past spring as the frame was rusting. We bought a used 30' round Swin N Play and am in the process of putting it put up. Had to do some more dirt and stone removal for the bigger size pool and that is slowing me up at the moment. And I am a big fan of SWG's. We live close to Gettysburg PA out in the country. Love the site a lot of good info.

30' round Swip N Play Islamorada above ground pool with Hayward Pro Series 220T sand filter, 1HP Hayward Super pump, and Hayward SWG.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Hello Everyone

Glad you are here and hope that installation goes smoothly for you.
    23,000 gallon in ground pool with rock waterfall and spillover spa, Aqualink control system, Polaris 380 cleaner, Purex Triton Clean&Clear Plus cartridge filter. Located in The Woodlands, Texas.

Pool owner since Nov 2008, Trouble Free since April 2009. Happy to help when I can.