Teattapatalk

a4yve8uj.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In order to post photo with tapatalk I had to first create the post in TFP and then open tapatalk then go to menu-participated-and then I was able to post photo. Ok, seems like a few extra steps but whatever works is fine by me for sure!!! Just happy to have this great resource.

It should not be that hard to add a picture from there.

I though you just had start a post in Tapatalk and then hit the menu or something to select to attach a photo from within Tapatalk.

It should not be that hard to add a picture from there.

I though you just had start a post in Tapatalk and then hit the menu or something to select to attach a photo from within Tapatalk.

This sounds like a stupid question, but how does one start a post in Tapatalk? I only see the reply option. Also, how does one choose which "subject matter" category they would like to it to be in like on TFP Site?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use an older version. You navigate to the desired forum and when looking at the list of threads, hit the menu button and then New Topic. Although I think I remember the navigation is different in the latest release (which had too many bugs for me to want to update).

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.