Stabilizer question

Sorry, I didn't read enough. If you scroll down on the page you linked to earlier, it says 100% cyanuric acid. If you look at the picture, it looks like the ingredient list is 100% of something and 0% other ingredients, which would lead me to believe that it is 100% cyanuric acid. I'm pretty sure this isn't one of the conditioners that has other, unwanted stuff in it.

Yesterday I tested the CYA it was 55, no chlorine. Since she added it a couple days ago I was trying to get the slam target. So I added 2 gallons of 12.5% yesterday to bring th FC to 20. This morning it was gone. Went twice today adding more. Stopping tonight to check it again. Guess I will up the target to 30.
Thanks!
Here's some pics.
image-1.jpg

image.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you measure the CC level? FC vanishing overnight like that is fairly clear water is often ammonia. If it is ammonia, the CC level will be very high. If CC is zero (or close) then something else is going on.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Yes, CC was 0, FC-0, PH-7.5, TA-110, CYA-55. Added chlorine to bring FC to about 20 4pm yesterday. Today FC was 0 at 9am, checked it again at 10:15 it was down to 15, added another gallon. Checked it at 4:30 it was down to 10, added 2 more gallons. Yesterday & this morning I couldn't seen the bottom, this afternoon I could. She can't find her vacuum so I'm going to bring mine over tomorrow. Her husband normally takes care of the pool, he is away. I will be checking it again in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.