Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Stop off point in threads

1. Back To Top    #1

Stop off point in threads

Don't know if this software will support it but I've been on forums where it remembers the point of which you left off in reading a thread. In other words, it remembers the posts in the thread that you've read. Is this possible with this forum?
    IG Pebbletec Blue Tahoe; Paddock Pool PCC 2000 pop-up; 22,275 gal 32' x 16' Diving with Auto-Fill
    Pentair 420 Cartridge filter; 3 hp VS Whisperflo Main Drain, 1 1/2 hp Whisperflo Running Pop-Ups; Jandy AquaPure 1400
    1 1/2 Whisperflo dedicated to Rock Waterfall; TF-100; Taylor K-1766; Pool Built in 1997

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Stop off point in threads

If you click on thread tools/ subscribe...you will get updates to any new posts made to a thread by email.
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

If you click on the little arrow thingy (that's what it looks like on my iPad) to the left of the thread title it takes you to the last read post, most of the time. If you click on the title of the thread, it takes you to the beginning.
    26' X 52" Intex Ultra Frame. Intex Sand Filter
    26' X 52 Intex Ultra Frame Install
    You can lead a horse to (clear) water, but you can't force him to swim in it!

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by PAGirl View Post
    If you click on the little arrow thingy (that's what it looks like on my iPad) to the left of the thread title it takes you to the last read post, most of the time. If you click on the title of the thread, it takes you to the beginning.
    That's what I was talking about...thx PAGirl
    IG Pebbletec Blue Tahoe; Paddock Pool PCC 2000 pop-up; 22,275 gal 32' x 16' Diving with Auto-Fill
    Pentair 420 Cartridge filter; 3 hp VS Whisperflo Main Drain, 1 1/2 hp Whisperflo Running Pop-Ups; Jandy AquaPure 1400
    1 1/2 Whisperflo dedicated to Rock Waterfall; TF-100; Taylor K-1766; Pool Built in 1997