is this dead algae?

Every morning i wake up and check my pool and at the bottom of the pool there is always this black stuff, not sure if it's just dirt or dead algae, i just currently tested my pool water and this is what i got

FC- 3
TCI- 3
TA- 120
PH- between 8.4-9 (which i know is high)
TH-250
CYA- 30-50

So what is this stuff at the bottom of my pool? also when i vacuum it up with my pool blaster max all this dusty powder comes from it and makes the pool cloudy

and this is what my pool water looks like after i vacuum, pictures dont do justice but it's cloudy...

ok thanks so i need to add muriatic acid to lower my ph. got that. but i'm confused on how to use the pool math i know you must think i'm dumb but i'm not sure what it means 31.45% -20degree baume?... this sounds chibberish to me, is that the strength of the muriatic acid? so if i got this correct i need to add 18 oz of 31.45% -20degree baume (muriatic acid) ? wait for the ph to be between 7.7 and 7.8 and then slam the pool and once im done slaming the pool i can add 6oz of bleach ( going by the pool math).

Do i continue to run my sandpump filter while doing all this? and when do i turn on my SWG?

31.45% IS 20 baume. Id' shoot a little lower down to 7.2 pre-SLAM. Only takes about 30 minutes of circulation time. Run pump/filter 24/7 until SLAM is complete. Add salt. Circulate another 24 hours...........then fire up the SWG.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.