Compupool Panel

frustratedpoolmom

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
In The Industry
May 20, 2007
Key West, FL
Hey all, I have a client whose Lx3810 panel - the button to turn on the pump in service mode has broken and now won't work - and it feels like the button to switch to service mode is going too. I know this is an older system - what would need replacing? The circuit board (obsolete) or a whole new panel - if I can even find? Any ideas?

There are a few panels on Ebay for sale....are you talking about the round black buttons that "stick up" off the board? Considering the price of a whole new circuit board I would imagine its worth a shot just trying to desolder the existing and replace them with new ones. Youd just have to find something similar that fits in the same spot...measurements between the solder points on the back of the board and the height of the button casing and button that sticks out of it. Chances are Mouser, Digikey, etc have something that will work.

I wouldn't monkey around with trying to replace the button. It's not worth it. Just replace the board and charge the customer accordingly. You can still find these boards around on the net.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.