Saturday we bought and set up a small 10x30 ring pool for my daughter. Today when my husband checked the chlorine it was at 0 and the ph was right around where it needed to be at 7.2. My husband was reading a couple sites (not sure if this was one or not) and he found a calculator that told him for the 1380 gallons he should use 4 cups of bleach. He put the bleach in with the pump running, when he went back out less than an hour later to put the cover on for the night the once clear water had a green tint to it. The water isn't cloudy or murky looking just green. Does anyone know what happened or how we can fix it? Do we need to just drain and start over? The bleach is the only thing he's put in the pool since Saturday night when we got it set up.