New build in Chandler, AZ. Almost ready for the Pebble.

eguang

Mar 17, 2014
Chandler, AZ
Greetings from the always sunny and now a very hot Valley of the Sun. This is a great forum!.

We are ready for the Pebble "radiance" to be applied today and then hopefully fill the pool with water tomorrow. I am looking forward to learn lots of tips about taking care of the pool plus what type of vegetation/palms I should put around the pool (for a low maintenance and troublefree experience :) )

Small_pool2.jpg

Attachments

• Small_pool.jpg
    Small_pool.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 71
I can only imagine how hot it is up there give how hot it is down here :shock:

I have 5 huge palm trees (well 7, but 2 are dead) next to my pool ... right now they are making a complete mess of my pool dropping all their flowers. Then as the fronds die, the wind blows them and they break apart and litter the pool or the entire fronds fall off. They look great and strategically provide shade, but are certainly not as clean as you would hope. Although better than the mesquites and palo verdes.

I built my very first pool in Chandler in 1985. Things have come a long way since then. We now live in Sun City West. We actually have an African Sumac tree next to our pool. Great shade, beautiful tree, but messy at times. We also have a couple of Mexican Fan Palms off one end of the pool, which are low maintenance, but not a ton of shade.

Your pool looks great. Enjoy the summer more now that you have it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.