First time using new Taylor testing kit and I feel like I'm doing something wrong with the chlorine test. I added the 2 tiny scoops for the powder stuff and the water turns pink. I then add the drops, one at a time to determine FC. After about 20 drops, I stopped(water was still pink), as I felt like I was using too much. I added chlorine a week ago, and it was very sunny this weekend. In process of raising cya, but estimate that it's around 20. I just find it hard to believe that FC is still so high. Is there something else that would cause the reading to be off?