Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pavers around pool, 80% complete!

1. Back To Top    #1

Pavers around pool, 80% complete!

So I have finally made progress! I think I am about 80% done. The area where the picture is taken from will be a raised platform with waterfall so that is where most of the remaining 20% will be. This was a back breaking job but I LOVE the outcome!

And just in time for my daughters 7 yr old b'day party! 25 kids in the pool on saturday!

DIY 18x36 IG Vinyl Rectangle with 2 foot radius; Steel Walls. 8' steps w/t 2 step jets; 2 MD, 1 Skimmer, 2 returns; Hayward Pro Series 24 Inch 300# Sand Pool ; Hayward color logic 4.0 LED light; 2" PVC pipe 4 Jandy Valves, Hayward PL-P-4, SWCG

2. Back To Top    #2
    S. Louisiana

Re: Pavers around pool, 80% complete!

well, i'll be the first one to jump looks amazing! and with work being done by just makes it that much more so. did you document your pool build in a thread with picture? would love to see it...
    Working on our second pool...due summer 2015

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide
    Canberra Australia

Wow... Just gorgeous...
    Intex Rectangle 18 x 9 x 52', 4544 gallon (18000 litres), 0.75 hp pool pump, 100 sqft Zodiac Titan Cartridge Filter - 40mm, Stenner Peristaltic Pump chlorine injection system, Intex Over The Wall Skimmer, Intex Fittings with 40mm plumbing Lil Patch Of Heaven. Build/Construction

4. Back To Top    #4
    Long Island

More pics and detail about how you did it.
    25k IG vinyl SWG Haywood 4830de 1.5hp TF-100

5. Back To Top    #5

Nashville, TN

Looks nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    18x36 Vinyl, sports depth, 8' Roman steps at each end. Hayward 1.5hp 2speed pump, catridge filter, 2 skimmers, no main drain