So I've had a bit of an algae issue opening up my pool this year. I cranked up my SWG tp 100% and added couple bottles of 10% chlorine (I tried 1 and it wasn't enough). It seems to be starting to work as the pool went from green to cloudy. At first I thought I was done but apparently I'm not. I'm currently ordering a TF100 kit to get accurate chlorine reading, but it's going to take a bit to arrive. At the moment all I can tell from the test strips I have that my FC is well over 10 (changes more or less instantly to the darkest colour).
So my question: Is there any danger leaving the pool at an indeterminate high chlorine level until with A) the algae is gone, or B) by test kit arrives and I can see where i'm exactly at?