Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Help me ID this pool brand?

1. Back To Top    #1

Hillsboro, MO

Help me ID this pool brand?

I am trying to replace the top rails on my 28' x 54" pool. Ive gone to 3 local pool supply places and non have been able to help me. There are no markings, no paperwork with the pool at all.

The only part number I see is on the underside of the corner caps that reads P/N 1174-3-4-5 which I can only seem to reference an older Sea Spray pool. Any help appreciated.
    28ft Round AG
    20,700 gallons
    Doheny's 24 in. Filter System with 1.5 HP Pump
    New Liner and Foam Floor May 2014

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    Canberra Australia

Re: Help me ID this pool brand?

Wilbur pools manufacture a great many pools in the US, that are rebranded, it would be a safe bet to start with them....
    Intex Rectangle 18 x 9 x 52', 4544 gallon (18000 litres), 0.75 hp pool pump, 100 sqft Zodiac Titan Cartridge Filter - 40mm, Stenner Peristaltic Pump chlorine injection system, Intex Over The Wall Skimmer, Intex Fittings with 40mm plumbing Lil Patch Of Heaven. Build/Construction

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry

Re: Help me ID this pool brand?

Hello, pool professional here. I came across this post in my own search for this same exact part. Did you ever find it? If not, it is in fact a Wilbar pool. Laceygirl is correct when she says that Wilbar manufactures and rebrands all the time. Seaspray is a subset of Wilbar, just like Vogue, Trendium, and Sharkline. They are all made by the larger umbrella corporation Wilbar, which in turn is distributed by Poolcorp. You can call their number 1-888-GRO-POOL or e-mail them at and see if you can order the parts from them. Otherwise a local pool store will most likely be able to order Wilbar parts for you. Good luck!
    12k gunite inground, swim jets, 48sqft DE, safety cover