Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pool finally going up

1. Back To Top    #1

Pool finally going up

So after weeks of trying to level the pool. It is started. Did have a hole in the liner. So here is the start. Hope she stays level. This is the low side of the yard.

This is the high side of the yard

Middle side a I will. Call it

Middle side b

It seems to be staying pretty level so far. ....

20'x54" intex ultra Sand filter. with SWG Still work in progress will have Resin 24" fence around the top. Hooked to a 10x6 Deck that is attached to another 10'x6' Kids Club house. Slide from main deck into pool. Intex softwall lights. Kenwood Marine radio sealed in a deck box all Bluetooth controlled with Pyle 5" outdoor speakers.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pool finally going up

Good luck . I know it's not much fun getting there but we'll worth it in the end !

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks

20'x54" intex ultra Sand filter. with SWG Still work in progress will have Resin 24" fence around the top. Hooked to a 10x6 Deck that is attached to another 10'x6' Kids Club house. Slide from main deck into pool. Intex softwall lights. Kenwood Marine radio sealed in a deck box all Bluetooth controlled with Pyle 5" outdoor speakers.

4. Back To Top    #4

If it is level so far, it will probably stay that way. Don't forget to level all of your legs in and out and side to side. I want to say I could still slide mine around on my pavers until I had about 3 feet of water in it. Up until that point the water hadn't fully expanded the liner so it wasn't putting much pressure on the legs. The liner isn't perfectly up and down. It gets slightly wider toward the bottom of the pool. Once it gets so high, it starts pulling downward tightening against the frame and putting pressure on the legs.
    Mac.Dblues and ProfessorDaisy's Lower Arkansas Pool Install
    Intex UltraFrame 20ft x 52in deep, 9,400 Gallons / Approx 78,500 lbs, Intex 1600 GPH, 14" sand filter, Hayward Dyna-Skim SP1091LX, Taylor K-2006, SpeedStir, Sample Sizer
    First Fill May 2014, Deck finished June 2014, Mods happening probably on a continuous basis. Stay tuned.....

5. Back To Top    #5

Looks good! Keep us updated on your fill and finishing pics!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

6. Back To Top    #6

So the pool is full here it is getting closer I will post a full pool pic tomorrow., It is maybe a 1/2" off level. I did notice a couple of small wrinkles on the bottom which stinks but the legs all stayed on the pavers.
    Here It is almost full. You can see how close I am the water level made it almost perfect. I am very proud of this. I will be adding more pictures through out the week. I am going to be working on the deck build next.

pool.jpg

7. Back To Top    #7

From what I can see your pool is looking good! Nice job!
    Intex UltraFrame 20ft x 52in deep, 9,400 Gallons / Approx 78,500 lbs, Intex 1600 GPH, 14" sand filter, Hayward Dyna-Skim SP1091LX, Taylor K-2006, SpeedStir, Sample Sizer
    First Fill May 2014, Deck finished June 2014, Mods happening probably on a continuous basis. Stay tuned.....

8. Back To Top    #8

So here is part of the deck.

9. Back To Top    #9

Ok zo I want to add something else I previously. 2 yrs ago had a small intex pool. With thise cheap hang over the wall skimmers. I put that on with the old 1000 gph pump with filter a seems to be working. Here is a picture.

The return just flows back in right now.

10. Back To Top    #10

Quote Originally Posted by Havlc2u View Post
    I did notice a couple of small wrinkles on the bottom which stinks but the legs all stayed on the pavers.
    The wrinkles are a bit annoying, but on a positive note, dirt will gather against them and make it easier to vacuum.

11. Back To Top    #11

Ya mac the temp of the pool with just a little water was only 52degrees so I wasnt able to feel my feet seems they formed after I filled for some reason

12. Back To Top    #12

Yep. I know your pain. I think ours was 64 F when we were smoothing wrinkles. I wish we could have let it sun for a good part of the afternoon, but the wind was starting to pick up so we had to get some water in it so it wouldn't fly away.

13. Back To Top    #13

Same here we had a thunderstorm coming in. Its not to bad i think it will survive

14. Back To Top    #14

Quote Originally Posted by Havlc2u View Post
    Same here we had a thunderstorm coming in. Its not to bad i think it will survive

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    I think so too. If I ever have to drain for what ever reason, I'll work on them at that point. Until then, I will save myself time vacuuming.

15. Back To Top    #15

So we have progress. I am very excited about the progress.

Here is from the house.

16. Back To Top    #16

TFP Guide

Looks fantastic... Kids are going to love it... Have you tested the water yet?
    Intex Rectangle 18 x 9 x 52', 4544 gallon (18000 litres), 0.75 hp pool pump, 100 sqft Zodiac Titan Cartridge Filter - 40mm, Stenner Peristaltic Pump chlorine injection system, Intex Over The Wall Skimmer, Intex Fittings with 40mm plumbing Lil Patch Of Heaven. Build/Construction http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...lice-of-heaven

17. Back To Top    #17

Yes I used shock on it yesterday. It seemed to be in line. I did have to add Algecide. We get the boatman and backswimmers. Hope that solves it.

18. Back To Top    #18

TFP Guide

You need to read pool school and get rid of the algaecide and shock... Do you have a Taylor or TF100 test kit????
    Intex Rectangle 18 x 9 x 52', 4544 gallon (18000 litres), 0.75 hp pool pump, 100 sqft Zodiac Titan Cartridge Filter - 40mm, Stenner Peristaltic Pump chlorine injection system, Intex Over The Wall Skimmer, Intex Fittings with 40mm plumbing Lil Patch Of Heaven. Build/Construction http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...lice-of-heaven

19. Back To Top    #19

I ordered a Taylor today

20. Back To Top    #20

Update with some pictures. From around the pool.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast