Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New to the site

1. Back To Top    #1

Cool New to the site

Hi, I live in South Carolina and I found your site when I was researching a problem with algae in my pool. It has been very helpful I have an above ground, pool that holds approximately 13,500 gallons. My water is clearing up pretty good but continues to have some cloudiness. Hopefully over the next couple of days it will continue to clear. I have noticed a number of post referring to A TF-100 pool testing kit, where can this be purchased? I have learned quite a bit in the short time I have been on here.

2. Back To Top    #2
    SW Indiana

Re: New to the site

Welcome to TFP!

You can get the kit at
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

3. Back To Top    #3

Chapin, SC

Welcome to tfp neighbor!
    Pool size: 24000gal inground Vinyl-Taylor k-2006 and k-1766 test kits and-speed stir
    Intermatic P1353ME digital timer w/freeze sensor
    CircuPool Si-45 SWCG System
    Polaris 280 vacuum/Polaris PB4-60 boost pump
    Pentair IntelliFlo VS 3hp Pump--Pentair sand filter

4. Back To Top    #4
    Elverson Pa.

Welcome to TFP !
    You won't go wrong with the TF-100. Best kit out there. Take a look at the SpeedStir option. Nice gadget to have. 😎
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.

5. Back To Top    #5
    San Dimas, CA (LA County)

It's so nice when someone does their homework!
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!