New Alaskan Pool Owner.......

forAK

May 27, 2014
Peters Creek Alaska
Hello TFP!
As of yesterday, I bought a new to me, 8 yr old 27' AG Hayward Pool. Oh the fun I hope to have! We outgrew our 15 foot Intex pool last year and have passed that on to other friends. I really wanted a more permanent pool, bigger and deeper! Gotta love Craigslist! Anyway, under the advise of the seller, we disassembled it yesterday so I now have a general idea on what to expect when erecting it. During the disassembly process, a couple of the feet broke, the plastic half moon shaped feet and now I can't seem to find them on the net! Anyway, I'm hoping to get the instruction manual from Hayward tomorrow when they open and also try to find some feet! Here's a pic of it coming down....... I hope I can post a pic of it going up by next weekend!!!

Attachments

• Pool.jpg
    Pool.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 47
Welcome to TFP!:wave: We don't get many members from Alaska, so it will be interesting to follow this thread and see how your pool and summer progresses.

I'm going to defer to the others on whether the liner should be replaced as I don't have as much experience on above-ground pools and vinyl liners. But wanted to welcome you aboard nonetheless.