Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool is all up and full

1. Back To Top    #1

Pool is all up and full

Pool is all up and full of water ! Checked level all the way around at every T I'm within 1 inche . All good there .
    But I have one leg that's not straight up and down when I put a level on it the bubble is just barley in side the marks . If I lift the level ( at the bottom ) about a 1/4 of an inche I'm dead on . How do I move this leg ? Or is this a don't worry thing ? Pool will come down at end of summer . Will be hooking up pump today and posting pictures .

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pool is all up and full

I think your fine. Keep an eye on it and enjoy it. 😎
    Jeff
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks for the reply . The leg is dead on left to right just off front to back . My thinking is with some swimmers it may push out a little . Just want it to be safe for the little ones !

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by Joedirt34 View Post
    Thanks for the reply . The leg is dead on left to right just off front to back . My thinking is with some swimmers it may push out a little . Just want it to be safe for the little ones !
    Safety doesn't take a holiday. Post a picture of it then we can have a look at it. I still think you'll be fine. 😎
    Jeff
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.

5. Back To Top    #5

- - - Updated - - -

6. Back To Top    #6

Still think you'll be fine. If you search the forum there are pictures of pools that are out of level ! 😎
    Jeff

7. Back To Top    #7

Just don't want to be that guy ! When you look at the picture of the whole pool it looks more out of level than it really is .
    The wall pattern is not even .

8. Back To Top    #8

Pool is all up and full

1 inch out of level is ok. When you get to 2-3 inch's out of level, that can be a problem. Industry standard is 1 inch is ok. 😎
    Jeff

9. Back To Top    #9

Quote Originally Posted by Joedirt34 View Post
    Just don't want to be that guy ! When you look at the picture of the whole pool it looks more out of level than it really is .
    The wall pattern is not even .
    Our wall pattern isn't even with the grey part of the liner either. Drives me nuts after all the work I have put into setting up a level pool.
    Mac.Dblues and ProfessorDaisy's Lower Arkansas Pool Install
    Intex UltraFrame 20ft x 52in deep, 9,400 Gallons / Approx 78,500 lbs, Intex 1600 GPH, 14" sand filter, Hayward Dyna-Skim SP1091LX, Taylor K-2006, SpeedStir, Sample Sizer
    First Fill May 2014, Deck finished June 2014, Mods happening probably on a continuous basis. Stay tuned.....

10. Back To Top    #10

Sitting here looking at having a cup of coffee it drives me nuts . If I explain it the wife one more time I think I might be single !