Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Veterans Discount

1. Back To Top    #1

Mesa, Arizona

Veterans Discount

Leslie's pool stores offer 5% discount to vets. Home depot offers 10% discount and Lowe's offers 10%. Buy your liquid chlorine from the box stores and show them your vet card. Don't have one? Go to your nearest vet hospital and they will get you your card. At least it knocks a little more than the tax numbers off the full price. I've been buying everything I can at Home Depot for my pool, mostly liquid chlorine. Last time I was there I found a 5 lb container of cyanuric acid for just less than $20.00. I use my discount every time I go there. Muriatic acid, home depot with the discount. It all adds up friends. Lock and load!
    IG Pebbletec Blue Tahoe; Paddock Pool PCC 2000 pop-up; 22,275 gal 32' x 16' Diving with Auto-Fill
    Pentair 420 Cartridge filter; 3 hp VS Whisperflo Main Drain, 1 1/2 hp Whisperflo Running Pop-Ups; Jandy AquaPure 1400
    1 1/2 Whisperflo dedicated to Rock Waterfall; TF-100; Taylor K-1766; Pool Built in 1997

2. Back To Top    #2
    SW PA

Re: Veterans Discount

Thank you for your Service!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

3. Back To Top    #3
    Elverson Pa.

Re: Veterans Discount

Thank you for your service Xexys !
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.