Pool Cleaner info

kenmacboston

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Haverhill, MA
There are way too many Dolphins out there with different product #'s.

I see the "Dolphin Premier Robotic Pool Cleaner" on poolexpress.com for only $1047. List price is $1599.

Is this similar to the Z5, M5 or does anyone know more about this unit?

Welcome to the forum Ken,

It is confusing, and frustrating. I'm a proud new owner of an M5 and love it.

The Z5 and M5 are near identical save the remote features the Z5 is missing. The Premier and DX6 are nearly identical too. Some units come with a caddy and remote, some do not. I think the Premier is one of these do not models. Finally, the M5 and Z5 do not have the bag option. This is better for a place where there are more leaves. Personally, I think the M5 is top of the line for residential models, and it come standard with caddy, and pro remote.

The Dolphin Premier on poolexpress for $1047 does NOT come with a caddy, the optional bag set-up or the remote. These all cost extra so the $1047 isn't a fair comparison price to the the price that includes these accessories. Just today I've priced the Z5 on Epic Pool Supply at $1199 and used the coupon code of Dolphin100 to get the price down to $1099.99. I'm seriously thinking of ordering this tonight. Just need to pull the trigger.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.