Possible to remove a blower from system?

wrocko

May 31, 2014
North Haven, CT
Quick background - We purchased a home, and it came with a "working spa" that turned out to have been left with water in it over winter. The damage wasn't outrageous, and I've replaced all the plumbing that needs it, but I've been reading a lot of negativity around blowers (no therapeutic benefit, major heat loss, not easy to winterize, etc). This system has a blower that pushes air out of 16 jet openings. I'd almost prefer to remove the blower and its jet network entirely, but I'm wondering how feasible that is. If they sold a part that screwed into the jet body but was sealed off, I could just get 16 of those, but that does not seem to be something that exists.

Am I making more of this than it is? Does it make sense to just leave the blower alone and just use it once a week to keep the water in that network from stagnating?

Thanks in advance.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.