We are leaving for two days and this is the first time we are leaving our pool too. If we typically lose btwn 1.5-2.0ppm per day, I would not want our CL level to drop below 2.5-3.0 b/f we get home, so should I bring our level up to 7.5? It is currently at 4.5.
Also, we have a dark liner pool, and everyone we talk to comments on how beautiful it is, but we need to be careful we do not bleach it out. Can high CL levels in the pool cause the liner to "bleach out"?
PS We are supposed to have our SWG connected correctly on Wednesday so should be the end of the bleach bottles (keeping our fingers crossed).