HELP! 1st time getting a pool-sandstone vs bluer liner, want a turquoise pool

May 31, 2014
Edmond Ok
I'm getting a pool for the first time ever. I have always wanted a turquoise blue pool, but trying to pick out liners is crazy! I can't find photos with real pools using the liners anywhere. I'm debating between Vynall Sandstone, Rhapsody, Serenity or Tranquilty base...anyone have any of these? Thank you so much!! I'm so excited to have found this site! I can see it will be a wealth of help....

Welcome to TFP! I will say that any *tan* liner will give you pretty much the turquoise, aqua color you are looking for. They are very beautiful liners! Be forewarned that the first year they are installed, they take on a green hue and the next year... oh my, they just get prettier with age IMHO.

Welcome VHolland,

We are in OKC and also want a turquoise blue color. We are in very early planning stages and have not even settled on gunite or vinyl yet...we are just starting to take bids. We will probably have to go vinyl for cost effectiveness. I can't believe how expensive everything is. Have you chosen a builder yet? I'd love to hear about who you are using and what type/size pool you are getting. If you look at my "newbies Paul & Crystal" thread you can see a pic of what we are trying to do. Reply back if you get a chance and good luck with your liner choice!

Paul & Crystal