Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Think these will work?

1. Back To Top    #1
    DFW metroplex

Think these will work?

The wind was whipping pretty good while we were by the pool a week or so ago and we had to fish a towel out of the deep end! So I started looking for things other than my behind to hold the towels on the chairs - found these at (of all places) the dollar store! I figured for a buck we'd give them a try, if nothing else they will be good for drying suits out there!

Finally Done! - 21x34 IG, SWCG, depth - 3.6 - 4.6 - 6.6, Pentair IntelliFlow 3050 vs+svrs, 60 sq ft Pentair DE Filter, 400k BTU Heater, Polaris 280 w/.75 hp booster pump, Pentair EasyTouch wireless, 38 sq ft raised spa, wet edge Barbados quartz finish - ODK w/36 in Napoleon grill

2. Back To Top    #2
    TFP Guide
    Odessa, TX

Re: Think these will work?

Only issue will be when the air gets below the towel and it acts like a sail sending your chair into the next county. I'm at least 1/2 kidding. I think those should do the trick

I saw some things @ Target just for this purpose the other day. IMHO you solution is very similar and likely as effective.
    IG gunite/plaster pool/spa Started 1/17/14, Plastered 5/16/14
    Size: 12'-21'x39' free form, depth ranging from 4' to 7, attached 6 person spa with spillover.
    Equipment: Whisperflo 2hp pump, Pentair 30" sand filter, Pentair Mastertemp 400k BTU heater, 1hp Whisperflo for waterfalls, and a blower for spa floor

3. Back To Top    #3
    South Carolina

Re: Think these will work?

Good find! Looks like they can be used for chip clips, too!
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!