Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: 20 x 40 liner replacement in Ham Lake Minnesota

1. Back To Top    #1

20 x 40 liner replacement in Ham Lake Minnesota

I want to replace the liner in my pool Bought the house in 2012, the swamp had been neglected got it up and crystal clear with some help from TFP...Thanks to all of the people on this forum. I did need to patch a couple of times, but now the liner needs to be replaced its has more holes, and seems a little dryer out in the corners.

I don't want to fill it using my Well water.

Anyone have suggestions on getting a truckload of water, Cost, recommended companies in Minnesota??
    20x40 Vinyl IG, 27k gal, 1 hp hayward, s244s hayward SF, Hayward SWG 1 floor drain, 2 Skimmers, 4 Returns, Fiberstars FO lights, Polaris booster, and 380 polaris cleaner.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: 20 x 40 liner replacement in Ham Lake Minnesota

Call and see if your local fire dept will deliver some water for a donation. Some places still do it.
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: 20 x 40 liner replacement in Ham Lake Minnesota

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    Call and see if your local fire dept will deliver some water for a donation. Some places still do it.
    That's how I got my pool filled. Wasn't all that cheap. 13500 gals $527. I thought that was a nice donation. Another fire dept wanted $120 a load. They only had a 3000 gal tank truck. That would have been almost 5 loads.
    Jeff
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.