Fencing - anyone with pictures of mixed type fencing?

kchamp

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 2, 2014
Central MA
Right now we are planning on white vinyl across the front to block from the street and black aluminum down side of yard and black chain link across back and down side in the tree line.

Does anyone have pictures where they used multiple types? Right now the changes occur on a corner - I would like to make the change from white vinyl to the black aluminum in the same line but am afraid that might look worse.

Thanks for any input!

I currently have 8ft CMU mixed with 3ft plywood :p that's probably not what you're thinking though.

In all seriousness the best I can do is, 6 ft Dog run chain link that butts into the CMU...

Not the types you are looking for but if you look in our build thread (link in signature) you'll see black aluminum gates with split rail/metal mesh.

Not the types you are looking for but if you look in our build thread (link in signature) you'll see black aluminum gates with split rail/metal mesh.

That is a beautiful patio and gorgeous water color! The way you have the gates mixed in with the fence works well - thanks for sharing!

- - - Updated - - -

I currently have 8ft CMU mixed with 3ft plywood :p that's probably not what you're thinking though.

In all seriousness the best I can do is, 6 ft Dog run chain link that butts into the CMU...

What is CMU? And if you do you have a picture? Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.