Virginia Beach
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
The blue attachment on the top of my Aquabug came off (the thing the hose attaches to), and I was wondering if someone could help me figure out which way is the correct way to re-glue it back on? :shock:

It fits back into the Aquabug either way. If you could take a look at the photos below and let me know which one is right, I'd really appreciate it! :goodjob:

IMG_1083.jpg

IMG_1084.jpg

I'm not familiar with the Aqua Bug, but you might consult your local pool supply shop. If they sell them, they usually will service them

I have a Hayward and I've rebuilt is 2-3 times over the past 6.5 years. I let it run often for long periods (Days) to keep the bottom clean, so I have to rebuild it often. The nozzle on mine is not glued or fixed. It rotates to allow the device to turn on the bottom of the pool.

You might check yours to see if it moves or turns. If so, you can likely just buy the single part that is broken and reinstall. Or have the pool shop do it for you. Should not be more than a few bucks to fix.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.