Serial Number ID on Hayward S310S Sand Filter

SDH

Aug 10, 2013
Rosedale, LA
I need to replace a lateral or laterals plural. Trouble is, the manual lists two different parts - on for pre-2005 models and one for post-2005 and I don't know which I have. The serial number stamped on the filter doesn't match Hayward's typical 17 digit format (the numbers I know how to decode).

Anyone have any insight into how to decode this serial number : 320L27 (second pic)?

o9lels.jpg

e122bp.jpg

You have the S310S which is newer. The laterals look like they have ball joints and fold up. The S310T is the older filter and the laterals screw into the lateral/stand pipe assembly. Here are links to the owner's manuals S310T and what you have S-310S

Thanks, finally found a parts list that listed all that out for me and got it figured out. Still not sure why that serial numbers is so screwy, but at least I got my parts ordered.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.