It's the small things...

I'm so stinking excited, I got my timer working! Probably no big deal, I'm sure, but I'm glad to be taking some control and hopefully lowering my power bill a TON! I can't for the life of me wonder why the pump was left to run ALL THE TIME. Anyway, I set it to run about 4-5 hours for now and may adjust later on.

I'm still not sure why the booster pump isn't working, although I haven't really given it a shot yet. May try that this weekend.

My TF-100 is due to arrive tomorrow! I'm strangely excited about that!!

What is the booster pump for? A pressure side cleaner?

You would be crazy to NOT be excited about the test kit showing up allowing you to take control and save yourself a lot of hassle and money :D

I'm so stinking excited, I got my timer working! Probably no big deal, I'm sure, but I'm glad to be taking some control and hopefully lowering my power bill a TON! I can't for the life of me wonder why the pump was left to run ALL THE TIME. Anyway, I set it to run about 4-5 hours for now and may adjust later on.

I'm still not sure why the booster pump isn't working, although I haven't really given it a shot yet. May try that this weekend.

My TF-100 is due to arrive tomorrow! I'm strangely excited about that!!
attachment.php

Truth be told, I still enjoy doing the tests and getting the expected results and I'm 9 years into it.

I tell all my friends just how much I have learned about the nature of pools and, interestingly, the nature of people, from being on this forum.

It's exciting to me everyday.....that said, at my age, I am easily entertained :shock::shock:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.