Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: How do you start a thread?

1. Back To Top    #1

How do you start a thread?

How do I start a thread on this site? So far I can only figure out how to reply to one.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Chlorine/CYA Chart

Quote Originally Posted by akd72012 View Post
    How do I start a thread on this site? So far I can only figure out how to reply to one.
    When you go into the particular forum you want to post in, there will be a Post New Thread button in the upper left
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: How do you start a thread?

Click on the Forum tab in the tab bar above. You will be sent to the Sub-forum listing page.

Click on the sub-forum that mostly concerns the subject you want to discuss. You will be sent to the lead page of the selected sub-forum.

Click on the Post New Thread button.

That's it!
    21K gal 16' x 40' in-ground pool built 1959, old school with Jacuzzi bronze pump, American Products 24" Sand Filter & Americana Multiport valve, Jandy Lite2 millivolt heater, Coverstar cover, and classic Kreepy Krauly.

4. Back To Top    #4

Re: How do you start a thread?

....Oh....and there's even a forum called Test Track where you can try out your posting options without really being concerned about having complete content...
    21K gal 16' x 40' in-ground pool built 1959, old school with Jacuzzi bronze pump, American Products 24" Sand Filter & Americana Multiport valve, Jandy Lite2 millivolt heater, Coverstar cover, and classic Kreepy Krauly.