Need some expert advice please we have a swg on a 10' x 31" deep round vinyl intex metal frame pool with an intex swg with built in filter. I run it 2hrs a day. we got the swg so we wouldnt have to hassle with chemicals and we just cant get it dialed in. we have a film on the bottom that looks like dirt, no matter how much I vacuum, it comes back. its not too bad, just lightly along the bottom and wrinkles in the bottom, but I assume its algae. Do I need to lower my PH before shocking? I did the pool math chart and it said to shock, can I use household bleach?
From what I am reading from all your advice to other people, I need to shock my pool