Waxahachie, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I can't seem to manually change the % of cell time on my IC-40. I am reading the manual, and it says if the IC-40 is connected to an Easy-touch system, the % is handled internally. How would I increase the %. It seems like I was able to change it manually last year, but I wouldn't swear on it.

Thank you!

Do you have the intellitouch automation system or just pentairs swg? I think the cell itself has the buttons on it to increase/decrease the %. You can only increase the cell in 20% increments unless you have their automation system

If you have an Easy Touch Automation system you can change the percent via the control panel under Settings Intellicholor

If you do not have an automation system you simply slide back the clear plastic cover on the top of the cell and press the buttons up or down to increase or decrease the amount of chlorine produced.

Also it is effected by the flow or speed of the pump.

Thank you! I do have an Easy Touch system.... but didn't find where to set the %. I did find where I could change the % to the pool/spa, but not the output. I'll read it again with the speed of the pump in mind. Thank you!

Thank you! I do have an Easy Touch system.... but didn't find where to set the %. I did find where I could change the % to the pool/spa, but not the output. I'll read it again with the speed of the pump in mind. Thank you!

You are on the right screen. You set the percentage for spa a lot lower than pool b/c when you switch to spa mode you dont want to be chlorinating a spa with the same levels that you would a much larger pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.