Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Sharkline Matrix and an Intex 2650 Sand Filter and Pump - Any idea on fittings?

1. Back To Top    #1

Sharkline Matrix and an Intex 2650 Sand Filter and Pump - Any idea on fittings?

Sharkline Matrix and an Intex 2650 Sand Filter and Pump - Any idea on fittings?

Checked the 2650 and the specs say "Included hoses have an inside diameter of 1.5' "

Anyways, I was wondering if I will need any adapters / fitters to get this intex fired up and paired with the matrix? I wanted to make sure I had all the parts on hand.

The Matrix comes with the "Flo-Pro II Wide Mouth Skimmer" and after checking the website it seems to have a 1-1/2" FPT (Female Pipe Thread).

Thanks!
    Thanks - John
    Pool: Sharkline Matrix 18 Round 54 Deep
    Pool Size: ~8200 Gallons
    Filter Type: Sand
    Pump: Intex 2650

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Sharkline Matrix and an Intex 2650 Sand Filter and Pump - Any idea on fittings?

Anyone?
    Thanks - John
    Pool: Sharkline Matrix 18 Round 54 Deep
    Pool Size: ~8200 Gallons
    Filter Type: Sand
    Pump: Intex 2650

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Sharkline Matrix and an Intex 2650 Sand Filter and Pump - Any idea on fittings?

I know there are folks on here using an intex with a "real" AGP. Someone should be able to help, but from what I've seen they appear to be standard sizes with the threaded end. I am thinking they should be a direct fit? But I am no expert...
    Installed May 2014 - 16' x 48" Summer Escapes Pro Series Pool AG Vinyl (6,000 gal) - Intex 2650 Sand Filter - Christmas, FL