Hi Everyone. Thank you for helping us get thru the incredibly long wait for our construction to begin. We have kept busy watching several other builds and attempting to learn as much as possible reading up in pool school.
We originally signed our contract with the PB back in December. Our planned start was mid May, of course that was "Weather Permitting"!!!! If you live up here in New England you all know the spring weather has been anything but permitting. Thankfully the big day has finally arrived. The PB called us to let us know he is planning to break ground tomorrow.
Below are a couple of Pic's with the Template on the ground:
This Pic has the Pool outline in Orange and the current plan for the fence lined in white.
Hopefully we will have more pic's tomorrow. Looking at the forecast there is a potential for thunder storms in the afternoon. Fingers are crossed the weather will hold out.