gtnos Re: Dirt returning

gtnos

Jun 9, 2013
Newcastle, Oklahoma
I started a new thread for your post. Please start a new Thread whenever you have a question or new topic as opposed to posting your question on someone else's Thread (we call that practice "hijacking"). Plus, posting your question in a new Thread is more likely to get responses. --duraleigh, TFP Moderator.

I changed all the laterals. No more sand under pump filter basket. Still have dirt. though. however..... mine does "poof up" when I try to vac it out. my FC is never below 3 and zero CC everyday, and water crystal clear. since im about to transfer this water to new pool maybe I should SLAM it just to be on the safe side...

duraleigh, wouldnt dead algae stay in sandfilter once you vac it out? obviously its not multiplying if its dead.... at least thats my thought. if it is dead algae, does chlorine eat it up by slamming or will it have to be vac'd and slammed?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.