Need Bleach Calculator

Apr 13, 2007
Canada
I would love to see the bleachcalc.exe file available for download in the "pool school" thread topic section.

I was just on poolforum.com and the old link for the application, no longer works...

help, I need a bleach calculator....

if anyone has the old downloadable file somewhere, Please post it ( & pm me) and/or contact SeanB to have a aticky made for it

There is a sticky for BleachCalc, with a working download link, in the Chemistry 101 (and beyond) section.

That wasn't the first place I would have looked. Actually, the way things are organized right now there isn't any obvious place to look for BleachCalc or the best guess chart. When the new Stickies section is up and running I expect that things like this will appear prominently there.

JasonLion said:
There is a sticky for BleachCalc, with a working download link, in the Chemistry 101 (and beyond) section.

That wasn't the first place I would have looked. Actually, the way things are organized right now there isn't any obvious place to look for BleachCalc or the best guess chart. When the new Stickies section is up and running I expect that things like this will appear prominently there.
Yes .... there will be that and a lot more....
Steve

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.