Become a TFP Supporter Welcome to our new server and new forum software. Pool School

Thread: Need Bleach Calculator

Need Bleach Calculator

I would love to see the bleachcalc.exe file available for download in the "pool school" thread topic section.

I was just on poolforum.com and the old link for the application, no longer works...

help, I need a bleach calculator....

if anyone has the old downloadable file somewhere, Please post it ( & pm me) and/or contact SeanB to have a aticky made for it
    Thanks

There is a sticky for BleachCalc, with a working download link, in the Chemistry 101 (and beyond) section.

That wasn't the first place I would have looked. Actually, the way things are organized right now there isn't any obvious place to look for BleachCalc or the best guess chart. When the new Stickies section is up and running I expect that things like this will appear prominently there.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    TFP Admin. Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

Quote Originally Posted by JasonLion
    There is a sticky for BleachCalc, with a working download link, in the Chemistry 101 (and beyond) section.

That wasn't the first place I would have looked. Actually, the way things are organized right now there isn't any obvious place to look for BleachCalc or the best guess chart. When the new Stickies section is up and running I expect that things like this will appear prominently there.
    Yes .... there will be that and a lot more....
    Steve
    Echo Canyon II by Artesian Pools, 13.5 KGal AG Round, 22" Artesian Sand Filter 2 hp Artesian pump
    Med Lab Tech for 12 years in E.TN
    Chem testing by Trouble Free Test Kits

Great.. can't wait for the sticky on this

btw, couldn't you also post the link? LOL
    it's like looking for something in the phonebook, only to find it say " see listing under blah blah section" !!!

edit: Okay if anyone is looking for it here it is:
    http://troublefreepool.com/files/BleachCalc262.exe