Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hand Rails and Ladders that are shock proof.

1. Back To Top    #1

Hand Rails and Ladders that are shock proof.

I want to replace my handrails and ladder with some that I have seen on line that are made of a plastic (PVC or composite material). These come in
    colors. This is the reason for replacing them so that I can get them in a color that blends in with my pool deck color. My equipment is bonded so that is not the reason for the change, just cosmetically.

Does anyone know the name of the place where I can order them and also does anyone have experience with this type equipment use?

Thanks
    Tom
    Tom

18 x 36 Grecian Polynesian Fiberglass Walls with Concrete bottom - 3 ft to 9 1/2 ft. deep -
    Hayward Variable Speed Super Pump SP2600VS 1 1/2 True HP,Hayward sand filter S200, and Hayward auto clorinator. Hayward 250,000 natural gas heater. PoolKeeper automatic water leveler. Loop Loc Ultra Solid Safety Cover. Hayward Color Logic 12 volt light. Dual Pool Deck Jets.
    Polaris 380 auto cleaner. Trouble Free Test Kit TF-100.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Hand Rails and Ladders that are shock proof.

I've seen them in all the pool catalogs that come to the house. Just do a Google search on "padded pool handrail covers" or something like that. Youll find them in no time I suspect. I've been tempted to look at them just because the handrail gets kind of hot at times.
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by YippeeSkippy View Post
    I've seen them in all the pool catalogs that come to the house. Just do a Google search on "padded pool handrail covers" or something like that. Youll find them in no time I suspect. I've been tempted to look at them just because the handrail gets kind of hot at times.
    I found them: innovativepoolproducts.com They come in 5 colors white, grey, taupe, black, dark tan.
    I am going to order them and replace mine. I got a sample of the product last year but just forgot where I received them from.
    Tom
    Tom

18 x 36 Grecian Polynesian Fiberglass Walls with Concrete bottom - 3 ft to 9 1/2 ft. deep -
    Hayward Variable Speed Super Pump SP2600VS 1 1/2 True HP,Hayward sand filter S200, and Hayward auto clorinator. Hayward 250,000 natural gas heater. PoolKeeper automatic water leveler. Loop Loc Ultra Solid Safety Cover. Hayward Color Logic 12 volt light. Dual Pool Deck Jets.

4. Back To Top    #4

Saftron make them. You found the link for innovative pool products.
    Nice Ladder. I have a tan colored one.

Dont have a pic specifically of the ladder. This one is the best I have that shows the ladder.
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

5. Back To Top    #5

Thanks for the picture. Your pool looks nice. The ladder also look really good as it blends in with your type of inpool steps.

I have redone my pool and deck for the second time in 38 years. I have had the deck finished with Home Depot Behr concrete stain in the color Gathering Place which is a light tan. Around the pool I have stained with Rich Brown. I have also done sidewalks and concrete in my pavilion to match as well as the outdoor
    kitchen.

I will be getting the new handrails and ladder in light tan also.

I will post a picture of my pool and landscaping when finished.

Thanks
    Yom
    Tom