Si+30 CircuPool Si30-Plus Salt System issues

May 26, 2014
Blue Springs, MO
I have just installed my new Si+45 CircuPool Si45-Plus Salt System Voltage: 110v With plug. Running into several issues and need your help.

1. Just installed it yesterday and ran it several hours. I went back to check the until and touched the exterior metal box that was super hot to the touch. Yes the until was in direct sunlight, but this was way more than that. I know this system can come as 110v or 240v. Could the system be setup as 240v and be the reason for until heating up? I have attached a picture of setup.

2. During the running time and reason I went out and checked the unit because there was a loud vibration. The unit was installed on exterior of home and virbation was amplified on the inside. I removed the metal face plate and vibration went away. Has any one run into this same issue? Anything I can use help stop the vibration?

3. When the unit was turned on I noticed the LED lights switched up. From the manual normal operation should be set to "on" and super chlorinate to "auto". I have attached two pictures of how these are switched for some reason. Any one know how to fix this or would this be a question for manufactur?
http://www.troublefreepool.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29785&d=1401113900&thumb=1&stc=1

Thanks inadvance for your help and/or feedback.

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 128
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 132
  • pic3 (800x709).jpg
    pic3 (800x709).jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 129
You need to shut it off and call them.

Default is 240v. You have to request 120v.

On the door, lower left, it shows jumper positions, and there is a jumper taped to the door on my 240v unit that is used to convert to 120v.

As good as your photos are, I can't see the jumpers. Don't forget to shut off the power... :eek:

I don't see any jumpers either (at all). At 240 it should have a jumper between the middle two posts But to change it to 120 you remove the one in the middle and put it on either 1-2 or 3-4 and put the one taped to the inside of the door to the two you didn't in moving the first one. I didn't take the cover panel off, but the jumpers should be clearly visible/ discernible on your picture.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.