Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New Inground Pool Long Island, NY

1. Back To Top    #1

Long Island , NY

New Inground Pool Long Island, NY

Hi all my new pool is just about complete figured I would pop in and post some pics. Pool is being built by True Blue Pools, it's freeform, concrete walls vinyl lined. Size is approximately 22x40 has a deep section not for diving though. Here are some pics from the construction.

Pool is complete builder should be coming back to fix the chlorine generator, brand new and its not working already, it's an Autopilot system, I don't know their reputation but this concerns me. Anyone have any experience with autopilot chlorine generators?

Pool build went pretty smooth, aside from a non existent construction manager(wasn't on the job site once during construction) all he did was measure for the liner. Also there are couple wrinkles / creases in the liner that the construction manager told my wife can't come out and gave an excuse that because of the shape of the pool it was bound to happen. What does everyone think of this? new pool new liner should I accept some creases in the liner? Anyway I don't have pictures of the creases at the moment I will try to take some pics tomorrow, and post them up.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Silver Spring, MD

Re: New Inground Pool Long Island, NY

Looking good!
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School