I removed my swg when I had my pool re plastered about 45 days ago..
After 30 days passed, I set the water chemistry, I replaced the dummy cell with the unit, and added salt. ( small I ground, 6475 gals ) .. The unit showed 7800ppm... Obviously wrong.
I turned it off for 45 minute at the breaker then back on.. Showed 2100 ppm.
The manual test showed 3200 .
Today, I cleaned the unit just in case, and it still shows low salt at 2100
(On the easy touch remote )
I added a little more salt, about 3400 ppm, no change.
I've read countless posts and talks to the pool store people, and seem to be running
Out of options.