Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Would like some info on pavers.

1. Back To Top    #1

Summerdale, AL

Would like some info on pavers.

Can someone show me a picture of the pavers so I will know exactly what to get to put under the legs of my pool. I am getting an 22'x52" pool. What are the dimensions of the pavers? Are they landscaping pavers or are they cinder blocks?

2. Back To Top    #2
    San Dimas, CA (LA County)

Re: Would like some info on pavers.

I'll give you a bump even though I don't know the answer.

While you wait, you might luck out if you go through the forum for above ground pools. look for this symbol , that means pictures.
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

3. Back To Top    #3

Battle Creek, MI

Re: Would like some info on pavers.

Most "pavers" have a cinder block-type feel to them, and some folks here have complained of them cracking. Especially the owners of the Intex rectangular variety that have a tubular foot. I have a round Intex Ultra Frame and we found some 6"x6" ceramic tiles at the Restore for $0.10 each. Works fine on my sandy soil.
    18'x4' AG Intex Ultra Frame, 6,700 gal., assembled new 2013; Mods: Hayward EC50C90 Perflex filter & 1 h.p. PowerFlo Matrix pump, Fiber Clear cellulose D.E. substitute, Hayward H100ID1 100,000 BTU NG heater, a pair of 2'x20' Sungrabber solar heaters via the original Intex 635T pump, grey Hydro Tools through-the-wall skimmer, Confer steps/ladder system & Cover Free chemical pool cover. The Summer of Mods!