Goldsboro, NC
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Okay, I am finally in the market for a cleaner for my pool. I have an in ground vinyl approximately 25K gallons. I do not have a dedicated pressure line nor a booster pump.

What is the best cleaner between $800 - $1000 or even less than that or maybe a little more? I don't get a lot of heavy debris in the pool mostly small needles from trees along the back of the property.

I am open to your opinions!

Thanks and God bless!

Matthew

It appears your easiest options are suction side or robot.
On suction side "the pool cleaner" is loved by many. Robots....I dunno. I am planning on buying one. B/c a friend has it and loves it. (Almost in a creepy way) HA. The model he has runs more like 1500.00

Mine recommendaions are:
1. Dolphin Nautilus - I have one. Fantastic cleaner. It is exactly the same cleaner as the Dolphin Triton except without the float handle. Even without the float handle, the nautilus does scrub the waterline to a large extent.
2. Dolphin Triton - Is the same as the Natuilus and the FLoat Handle allowes it to truly scrub the waterline

I am sure there are other great cleaners out there, but I have no personal experience with them. Im sure some other folks may chip in with thier thoughts.

I have done a lot of reading over the past several months and came across the Nautilus last night. It had really good reviews and good things said about it on TFP too. I ended up ordering it last night.

Glad to hear you like yours! Should get mine by the end of the week!!

Got mine at Epicpoolsupply and have the warranty through Epic. The void warranty thing is real, but there are some exceptions, depending on who you buy it from. So Im Told.

Epic is a HUGE dealer for maytronics and they have a deal to keep the warranty for their online sales. I didnt know this when I was shopping. I had another question so I called Epic, and a guy told me about the warranty thing. Not that the warranty would have deterred me from buying, it wouldnt have. I guess I just got lucky.

Just bought the Dolphin Nautilus after doing bunches of research. Found it for $700 with $50 mail in rebate. BTW if u buy it online you forfeit the 1 yr warranty.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.