Looking For Laars Exhaust Fan Part#R0329800

Jun 22, 2009
I'm looking for just the fan to a LAARS LT400. The part# for the whole assembly is R0329800. My motor & cap work fine but, my fan finally rusted through. Anybody have just the fan they want to part with?

Figured I'd ask before I throw down the ~$375.

Thanks!

I didn't try that! When the blower turned on and started throwing out chucks of metal and making a horrible racket, I quickly turned the unit off. I then just stuck my hand down the exhaust and felt the squirrel cage was trashed. I'll investigate further today.

Thanks!

UPDATE: The squirrel cage blower fan does seem to be removable via the typical set screw. However, it is a bit rusted. I've had some luck drilling it out. I also found a place on the internet that fabricates and sells custom squirrel cage blower fans (w/o the motor). The average price is about $60 which is way less than the $375 for the whole unit!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.