Order of balancing?

May 22, 2013
I'm so thankful for TFP method, I think it is the only method that makes sense for maintaining a pool. Way better than dumping all kinds of different chemicals into the pool and only treating the symptoms not the real problem. So thanks everyone. We had a great season last year.

As I open my pool for the year, I have it cleaned up, and the algae under control. I know last year I dabbled around with some of the different tests, but mostly kept the FC up and didn't really have any problems. This year I'd really like to get our SWG online, and before I do that, I want to make sure my pool chems are all in balance. What I can't find, I'm sure it's on here some where, is what order do I balance the chemicals?

Do I check CYA first, then Ph, then TA, and then FC or what?

Thanks!

P.S. The guide for seasonal pools says to get a 2 way test. I wouldn't trade my Chlorine FAS/DPD for anything.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.